Made in a Pressure Cooker: Sweet and Salty Beef Tendon and Root Vegetable Stew with Soy Sauce Flavor.
You can cook Made in a Pressure Cooker: Sweet and Salty Beef Tendon and Root Vegetable Stew with Soy Sauce Flavor using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Made in a Pressure Cooker: Sweet and Salty Beef Tendon and Root Vegetable Stew with Soy Sauce Flavor
- It’s 300 grams of Beef tendons (prepped).
- You need 10 cm of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 large of of both Carrots, burdock root.
- Prepare 2 of stalks The white part of a Japanese leek.
- Prepare 150 ml of A. Water (or the soup that was used to boil the tendons).
- It’s 80 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of Rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 of cloves/pieces of each Ginger and garlic (thinly sliced).
- It’s 2 of peppers Takanotsume (optional) 5×10 cm Kombu (thinly sliced).
Made in a Pressure Cooker: Sweet and Salty Beef Tendon and Root Vegetable Stew with Soy Sauce Flavor instructions
- Prepare the tendons..
- Boil A in a pressure cooker (you can use the meat broth with the fat skimmed out for the water in A)..
- Peel the skins of the daikon radishes and carrots, quarter into 2 cm slices. Scrape the skin off of the burdock root, cut into diagonals, and soak in water to remove the astringency. Slice the white leaks diagonally..
- Add Step 2 to Step 3 along with the meat tendons from Step 1, and boil. Once the pressure cooker needle has risen, cook for 10 minutes, and let it depressurize naturally..
- If you have time, then remove the hardened white fat from the surface after it has cooled..
- Heat it again over a strong heat for about 10 minutes, and boil down the broth while gently stirring. Top with sliced leeks, and it is done..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential alterations in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to look after your health as early as possible. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As a lot of folks decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.