Paul's Pizza Dough.
You can have Paul's Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Dough
- It’s 187 g of Cool Water.
- It’s 300 g of AP White Flour.
- It’s 25 g of Semolina Flour.
- You need 3/8 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- Prepare of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
Paul's Pizza Dough step by step
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many individuals appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t have adequate nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Most grocery stores these days have organic foods. This section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run well. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.