Stacy's 3 Envelope Roast.
You can have Stacy's 3 Envelope Roast using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stacy's 3 Envelope Roast
- You need 1 of 3-4 pound roast (beef or pork) such as chuck roast ***SEE NOTE BELOW.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter (NO SUBSTITUTES).
- It’s 1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix.
- You need 1 envelope of dry Italian dressing mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Water for Pressure Cooker and 2 for Crock Pot.
- You need 1 can of Beef Broth (small…10 oz?) for Beef Roast or 1 large Cream of Mushroom Soup for Pork Roast.
- You need 5 of potatoes, cubed (optional).
- You need 1 of Baby Carrots (sm bag) (optional).
Stacy's 3 Envelope Roast step by step
- Please note in a SLOW COOKER you CAN cut in half the dry ingredients if you find it overpowering.) In the pressure cooker use the entire envelopes..
- I prefer the whole envelopes in either method of cooking Crock Pot or Pressure Cooker but that's just me). Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using (to fit the additions). Now add and mix all three envelopes of dry salad dressings to the water..
- Brown the roast (if desired) I love mine browned in butter (not margerine) in an 8 qt PC..
- Once meat is browned on all sides, add onions (carrots if desired), pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast as well as the broth and the pepper. Now cook as usual. In the CE Pressure Cooker, I cooked it for 70 minutes and use the quick release method. I can and probably should use the natural but I am always in a hurry when making this as it smells so good! In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours..
- You can use the liquid for gravy or broth!.
- NOTE: NOTICE I SAID "ROAST". This can be used for beef roast or pork roast. If doing pork roast, omit the 1 can beef broth and sub with a LG can of cream of mushroom. If making beef roast, omit the cream of mushroom and use the beef broth..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is attainable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.