Potato Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Potato Broccoli Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Broccoli Soup
- It’s 3 cups of diced broccoli heads.
- Prepare 3 of carrots peeled and diced.
- It’s 6 of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 cups of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 4 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper.
- It’s 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Potato Broccoli Soup step by step
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that most individuals appreciate. This is doable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse some diseases. Eating these foods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function well. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. Observing a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.