Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya.
You can cook Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya
- You need 1 cup of grated dudhi.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of jowar flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tbspn of dhanya jeera (coriander cumin)powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s of For Tempering.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 8 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- It’s Pinch of hing/asafoetida.
Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya instructions
- Grate the dudhi in a bowl.. in a same bowl add the jowar flour and all the spices mentioned in ingredients list..
- Now make a dough out of it and make elongated 7-8 shape rectangles of the dough..
- Steam thus muthiya in a steamer for 30 min. (I use dhokla steamer) it changes the colour a little dark. Insert a stick or knife and if it comes clean it means the muthiya are steamed..
- Let this cool and then cut it in small pieces.. see the below pic..
- Add oil in the kadai and add curry leaves, hing, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and sesame seeds. Saute it for 1 min..
- Add the pieces of muthiya. Let it roast for 5 min till it become crispy..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. A lot of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must look after your health while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Many healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.