Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroon cookies (chocolate dipped) recipe. You can have coconut macaroon cookies (chocolate dipped) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped):
- Provide of 7 ounce bags flaked & sweetened coconut.
- You need of all purpose flour, start with only half of this (more or less as needed).
- Use of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces).
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of margerine.
- Take of real vanilla extract.
- Provide of semisweet chocolate chips (milk chocolate if u like them sweeter, the macaroons aren't very sweet).
- You need of cooking wax for thinning & making the chocolate shiny.
Steps to make Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped):
- Preheat oven to 300° F. If u have a big oven you should use the middle rack to bake these. If you have a small oven you should use the top rack of your oven….
- Melt margarine in microwave, set aside to cool a bit… In a large mixing bowl mix all the coconut with half of the flour (you'll probably need more later but not at this point) Set this aside….
- In another bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, eggs & melted but cooled a bit margarine until well incorporated….
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture (coconut & half the flour) Use a good stiff spoon such as a metal or wooden one to mix all together until well incorporated….
- After mixing together at this point your mix needs to be tested… Take a tbs of mix and put it on a saucer… If the mix stays in a pile without spreading then it should be fine, if not you will now have to start adding in the other half of the flour & mixing in after each tbs until you have the right consistency… Keep testing it after adding flour by adding by tbs onto a saucer & make sure to add it back to the other mix each time….
- Now you can drop by tbs onto a cookie sheet & bake until the tops are just starting to get golden in color & the bottoms should be light golden brown… When done pull out of the oven & let sit 4-5 minutes… After sitting carefully remove with a spatula & put on a plate or platter to finish cooling… Put another batch in the oven & repeat until all mix is used up….
- At this point you can dust them with powdered sugar & eat them if you'd like… Otherwise put about 1/2 of your bag of chocolate chips in a bowl with your wax then into the microwave on low setting until melted… (I use a paring knife to shave the wax so that it melts better) After the chocolate is melted dip each macaroon into the chocolate & shake off excess… Put back onto plate or platter & into the freezer or fridge so the chocolate sets….
- Now you can eat them, share them or store them in airtight containers! I hope you all enjoy them! They are delicious & addicting!!.
Perhaps one of these days I will perfect the technique to get the round shape, but until that day comes, I am happy. Combine egg whites, sugar, honey, and vanilla in a bowl and place over a large saucepan of simmering water, not touching the water. In a separate bowl, toss together the coconut and flour. Remove egg white mixture from heat and stir in coconut mixture. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
If you find this Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.