Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Scottish Chocolate Macaroon Bars, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Scottish Chocolate Macaroon Bars, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Scottish Chocolate Macaroon Bars, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys scottish chocolate macaroon bars, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys scottish chocolate macaroon bars, gf df ef sf nf you need 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Scottish Chocolate Macaroon Bars, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get of cold mashed potatoes.
- Take of icing / powdered sugar*.
- Get of plain chocolate, I use Plamil vegan brand.
- Provide of dessicated coconut or chopped mixed nuts.
Instructions to make Vickys Scottish Chocolate Macaroon Bars, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the mashed potato and icing sugar together until very stiff.
- You may need more than I've stated. This particular time I needed almost 600g icing sugar, it depends which variety of potatoes you use. Starchy are best. The aim is for the mixture to be only slightly sticky to the touch.
- Dust your hands with icing sugar then take heaped tablespoons of the potato mixture and roll into balls between your hands. Set aside on the lined tray and flatten slightly. This can be a bit messy!.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate by blasting in 15 – 30 second increments in the microwave, melting over a bain marie or temper it as shown in my previously posted 'how to temper chocolate' recipe. Set aside to cool a bit.
- Put the coconut / chopped nuts in a bowl and set aside.
- Dip the chilled potato rounds in the melted chocolate, then coat in the coconut / nuts.
- Set on a wire rack over more parchment to catch any drips then place back on the lined tray and freeze for 15 minutes to set.
- Store in a lidded container in the fridge.
- They are very sweet so I use dark chocolate to balance them. You can make the rounds smaller if you like, more bitesize.
- Lees Scottish Macaroon Bars are a very popular confectionery bar in the UK. They come in a rectangular shaped bar.
The chocolate is then made with an unblended fresh Scottish Cream from a particular herd of cows – with no additives or preservatives. If you're as much of a chocolate fan as we are then prepare to fall head over heels in love with our selection of smooth, Scottish chocolates. Including a few extra confectioneries, such as fudge and small pieces of meringue sourced from around Scotland, our range of chocolates are simply the most luxurious in the county. Our range of Scottish chocolate bars embraces the best of traditional chocolate flavours and become infused with new and exciting combinations. They are wrapped in exquisite Highland Chocolatier designs, making a beautifully presented gift for all ages.
If you find this Vickys Scottish Chocolate Macaroon Bars, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.