Zucchini corn fritters. Yummy zucchini corn fritters that my family can't get enough of. These fritters are light and fluffy with lots of zucchini and fresh corn. Cheese is optional, but not in my house.
I try my best to eat a variety of foods but when summertime rolls. Wipe out the skillet the corn-onion mixture cooked in. Zucchini and corn fritters for the win. You can cook Zucchini corn fritters using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini corn fritters
- It’s of shredded zucchini.
- It’s of corn kernels.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of chickpea flour.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of salt & pepper.
I have to admit that I haven't always been a big fan of veggie fritters. Even when the kids were little and I would make them a zucchini slice, truthfully I would think. Except these zucchini corn fritters are made with fresh sweet corn, mozzarella cheese, and dried basil for an added punch of flavor. I absolutely love how easy they are to make with simple ingredients.
Zucchini corn fritters instructions
- In a large bowl, combine shredded zucchini, corn,, chickpea flour, garlic, cumin, oregano, salt & pepper..
- Stir together until well combined. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes..
- Warm a large non-stick skillet over medium heat..
- Grease with preferred cooking oil then scoop out 1 tsp of the zucchini mixture at a time into the skillet. Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until light golden brown.
- Serve warm with sauce, chatny or any dip.
These Zucchini Corn Fritters are vegan veggie fritters which are healthy, delicious, gluten-free and very easy to make! They're crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and a great and quick meal or. These Zucchini Corn Fritters are the perfect combination of two summer favorites, with a crispy exterior and soft inside. Served with a wonderful sour cream lime dipping sauce. Crispy and light zucchini-corn fritters make for a great lunch, appetizer, or side dish with dinner.