Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fried rice (asian) recipe. You can have chicken fried rice (asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- Prepare of Base.
- Take 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Use of Flavor.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- Provide of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Take of Sesame Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Add Ins.
- Take 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 Head of Broccoli.
Instructions to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Instructions Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients (soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, and oil), and set aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. I love a great Chinese take-out recipe, and Chicken Fried Rice is always a must! This homemade version still has all of the flavors you would expect from an ordered in (or out!) dish, but is a lot healthier. Chicken Fried Rice is so easy to make at home, so ditch the takeout this week and give this homemade version a try – you'll love it! This fried rice recipe uses leftover brown rice.
If you find this Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.