Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky asian pinapple chicken recipe. You can have sticky asian pinapple chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken:
- Get 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Provide 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ginger minced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic minced.
- Take 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Use 1 of large pinapple (if serving in pineapple bowls).
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple(if not serving in pineapple bowls).
- Provide 1/2 cup of cashews roasted salted.
- Get 3-4 cups of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken:
- In medium saucepan wisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and corn starch. Bring to a boil and reduce to about a cup to a cup and a half. Set aside..
- Cut pineapple in half from top to bottom and hollow out each half making a bowl. Set aside 1 cup of pineapple..
- Cook rice according to directions on box..
- In a large nonstick pan cook chicken until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in sauce, add pineapple and cashews, cook for another min or two and serve over rice in the hollowed out pineapple halves..
Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome! The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours. While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze. The Crispy Sesame Chicken with a Sticky Asian Sauce Recipe: Crispy Sesame Chicken with a Sticky Asian Sauce.
If you find this Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.