Methi Baajra Paratha.
You can cook Methi Baajra Paratha using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Methi Baajra Paratha
- Prepare 1 cup of bajra flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kasuri methi or fresh methi.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turneric powder.
- Prepare as of Water for kneading the dough.
Methi Baajra Paratha step by step
- Take flour in a bowl and add salt.
- Then add kasuri methi or fresh methi.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Add black pepper powder.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Now mix well and knead the dough and make ball for making paranthe.
- Take patla and put bajra flour on it and put the dough on it and make parantha do it by hands slowly make round parantha.
- Now put parantha on tawa and apply some water with hands on back side let it cook on one side and turn then again flip and cook properly.
- Dont cook on high flame put the flame medium and your paratha is ready.
- Serve it with chutney or dip I served with chickpea hummus.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One good thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some necessary alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to look after yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? Because a lot of folks opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Many good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these foods will . You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.