Vegetable Beef Soup. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Browse & Discover Thousands of Book Titles, for Less. Stir corn, green beans, tomato sauce, and tomato paste with the beef.
Add the water, barley, onion, celery, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. There's no need to spend all day at the stove with this vegetable beef soup recipe. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need 1 lb of hamburger, ground round or chuck.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 4 of potatoes, diced in small chunks or medium slices ( can use can potatoes ).
- You need 2 can of beef broth, or 2 beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of celery or celery seed (optional).
- It’s 1 of tomato juice if more liquid is needed.
You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! This soup is packed with vegetables, tomatoes, and beef. The beef gets super tender as it cooks in the soup and adds lots of flavor to the broth. I love how easy this soup can be thrown together.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Brown ground meat, celery ( if using ) and onions until browned. Stir meat to crumble it while cooking..
- When beef if fully cooked, drain off excess fat..
- Add beef and onions back to large pot of dutch oven..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables and beef broth or bouillon cubes..
- Heat on medium until slow boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer..
- I usually simmer mine an hour or so to let flavors blend, stirring occationally..
- You can add any veggies you like, and can also use fresh ones also. Good in crock pot also..
- I love this with cornbread or crackers..
- If it is not juicy enough, just add tomato juice, broth or water.
Simply brown the meat and sauté the veggies. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables. Plus it's a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand. Next morning, cut up potatoes, add barley, and spices and cook.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are in. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. A lot of people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must take care of yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. You need to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.