Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce.
You can have Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce
- It’s 120 g of peeled raw Ginger root.
- Prepare 100 g of large red or green Chillies.
- You need 23 cloves of garlic (3 Bulbs).
- It’s 2 tsp. of Ground Turmeric.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of mild curry powder.
- It’s 2 of Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes.
- It’s 1000 of g/1 Kg of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 300 g of potatoes.
- It’s 300 g of Frozen Garden Pea's.
- It’s 6 of large brown onions.
- You need of Table Salt and Ground Black Pepper when done.
Slow cooker Chicken in Curry Sauce step by step
- Put Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker,cover with plenty of cold water,wash the outer surfaces of the Chillies under running cold tap water – add too the slow cooker,add whole – peeled cloves of the garlic,raw ginger and Spices,plus the mild curry powder,also add the Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes..
- The following day – add peeled potatoes,onions and Frozen Garden Peas,will only need 3 hours in the slow cooker,once cooked – then let everything get cold – put the chicken breasts too one side.
- Take stalk's off of the Chillies and then blitz all of the stewed curry in a Nutri Ninja Blender or some kind of similar Blender,and then heat up the Curry Sauce,add the cooked chicken breasts and then probably serve with cooked Rice..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You have to look after your body while you are able to. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As a lot of folks choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. Men and women are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. This aisl is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. You must include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.