Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli recipe. To cook asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- You need of Orange Chicken.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take of water.
- Provide of orange juice.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Get of rice vinegar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of orange zest.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of garlic (grated).
- You need of fresh ginger root (grated).
- Take of minced green onion.
- Provide of red pepper flakes.
- Use of corn starch.
- Provide of water.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Take of Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
- Provide of brocoli florets.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of whole habanero pepper.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Prepare of water.
- Take of salt to taste.
Steps to make Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat..
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on all sides. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover..
- Wipe out the skillet, and add the reserved sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Corsely chop the garlic clove. Remove seeds for the habanero pepper and corsely chop. Crush together the garlic and habanero thoroughly..
- Heat oil in skillet and fry crushed garlic and habanero until the edges of the garlic begins to get brown. Add the brocoli and stir, add water, salt and cover. Let simmer until tender..
- Serve with Asian style sticky rice and enjoy..
- Be careful when frying garlic and hananero as the aroma is very pungent..
- If you are not use to spicey food begin with only 1/2 or 1/4 of an habanero. I am from Belize and we are use to very spicy foods..
Add the broccoli and stir to coat in the oil. Get one of our Saute of chicken and broccoli asian style recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. The PERFECT sauce to jazz up chicken and broccoli! A FAST and EASY dinner with great Asian FLAVOR!! I am always all about the sauce.
If you find this Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.