Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian style barbecue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian style barbecue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style barbecue recipe. To cook asian style barbecue you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian style barbecue:
- Take of Sunflower seeds oil.
- Get of Cucumbers.
- Provide of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Enokitake (a kind of mushroom buy at Asian store).
- Get of Jicama.
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes.
- Use of Corns.
- Use of Chinese little steamed buns.
- Take of Sausages.
- Provide of Fish balls.
- Use of Beef.
- Take of Chicken wings.
- Prepare of Squids.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper powder, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice.
Instructions to make Asian style barbecue:
- Chop fruits & vegetables like the picture.
- Mix sliced beef with mashed ginger & garlic, salt, black pepper powder & oyster sauce in 15 minutes Roll beef & enokitake by toothpicks.
- Mix chicken wings with ginger, salt, oyster sauce, paprika powder in 30 minutes (in refrigerator).
- Mix squids with mashed garlic, salt & oyster sauce in 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce to eat with barbecue: 1. Serve with ketchup or chili sauce 2. Mix salt, black pepper powder & lime juice (add fresh chili if you can eat spicy).
- Grill all dishes with oil above charcoal. Serve with sauce & drink (ice tea).
It is of Cantonese origin where marinated skewers of pork meat or pork belly are barbecued to charred, savory, and sticky sweet perfection. In Asian sauce, however, you'll find rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and ginger. These all give the barbecue sauce a unique flavor. It's so different than traditional smoky barbecue sauce, but is such a nice change. Bring to a boil on high heat; reduce heat to medium-high.
If you find this Asian style barbecue recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.