Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi). Great recipe for Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi). This is a traditional Japanese sweet which is a bean paste ball rapped with dough of grated Yamaimo & Jouyo-ko (rice flour). I made small pumpkins with this ingredient.
Yamaimo is a Yam, a kind of root vegetable. Jouyo Manju Matcha an (Wagashi) step by step. Halloween Manju (Pumpkin and Sweet Potato) I usually don't post on Saturday, but this is a special extra for Halloween. You can have Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi)
- Prepare 40 g of Grated Yamaimo （Yam).
- Prepare 70 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 50-55 of gJouyo-ko (fine rice flour).
- Prepare 100 g of Koshi-aｎ (Red beam jam).
- Prepare 50 g of Pumpkin.
- It’s of ＋Food colorings.
Halloween is such a fun holiday and I love it as much as the next person! Well I might love it more than a lot of people. I'm always excited about holiday decor because it's sort of a temporary decor. I can dress up my house and then take it all down before I get really sick of it!
Halloween Pumpkins- Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi) step by step
- Ingredients for 10 pieces. *Grated Yam 40g = 10g Yam powder + 30ml Water.
- Cook 50g of Pumpkin in a microwave oven. Mix the cooked pumpkin and 100g of red bean jam. Divide it into 10 and make them round. Wrap them with a paper towel to take their water..
- Colorize 40g of grated Yamaimo. Add 70g of sugar into the grated Yamaimo. Mix them well..
- Put the Yamaimo mixture into the "Jouyo-ko". Mix them. (Put the "Jouyo-ko" onto the yamaimo mixture and fold it.) When the dough becomes like "squeezing an earlobe", divide the dough into 10, as using dusting flour..
- Wrap a bean jam ball with the dough as using dusting flour..
- Make notches on the top of a dough (putting 2 crosses). Make 8 ditches form the bottom to the top with a round chopstick..
- Make a round dent in the center. Put a square chip of pumpkin peel. Put them in a steamer. Spray water over them. Steam them for 8 minutes..
- Cool them down with a cotton clothes cover not to get dry..
Picking out a potential jack-o'-lantern or two from the pumpkin patch, farmers market or grocery store is a time-honored tradition. But if you're going to spend money on these Halloween decorations, you won't just want to trash them after the holiday passes. After you've carved and shown off your Halloween pumpkin, try one of these. I made Wagashi Kuri Manju(Japanese chestnut cake). This cake is one of better known autumn Wagashi(Japanese-style confection).
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Your body has to have the right nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, probably triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.