Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Asian Beef and Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Beef and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Beef and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian beef and asparagus recipe. You can cook asian beef and asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Beef and Asparagus:
- Provide of garlic.
- You need of asparagus.
- Take of hoisin sauce.
- Take of stir fry beef (could use chicken or pork).
- Get of ground ginger.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Use of honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of Rice of choice we like jasmine or basamati.
Steps to make Asian Beef and Asparagus:
- Cook rice per package directions and set aside..
- Trim ends off asparagus, then cut into 1 inch pieces. Mince the garlic cloves..
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and a pinch of salt to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Fill a medium bowl with ice water..
- Add asparagus to the boiling water and boil for 2-3 minutes, just until tender. Drain and put into the ice water immediately..
- Cut your beef into bite sized pieces. Whisk together soy sauce, hoisin and honey..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season beef with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes depending on the size of beef (it should not be fully cooked but just about there), remove and set aside..
- In same skillet heat another drizzle of oil over medium high heat, add garlic and ground ginger cooking for 30 seconds. Add the sauce, asparagus and beef back to the skillet tossing until beef is fully cooked, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Fluff your rice with a fork. Serve beef and asparagus over the rice..
Asparagus and Beef Stir Fry Skip the Chinese takeout! Drizzle the remaining teaspoon of oil into the pan, add the asparagus, ginger, and garlic, and season with salt. Add the reserved beef, mushrooms, and any juices and stir to combine. Our Beef and Asparagus Stir Fry Recipe In this beef and asparagus stir fry, the deep beefy flavors pair incredibly well with the bright asparagus and sweet red pepper. Like we mentioned earlier, stir frying the asparagus leaves it tender and crisp, just warmed through.
If you find this Asian Beef and Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.