Matoke in Curry Sauce. Matoke in peanut sauce served with creamed spinach. The most Delicious Matoke Curry you will Have. Matoke in peanut sauce served with creamed spinach.
Matoke in peanut sauce served with creamed spinach. I like curries a lot so instead of eating just plain matoke, I prefer to spice it up a little bit and what is more perfect than a curry sauce. Ideally peanut sauce matoke is made with peanut sauce that has been made form scratch as our neighbors in Uganda do, but using peanut butter is a much If there is one matoke recipe you have to try out,it has to be my coconut milk peanut sauce matoke!!! You can have Matoke in Curry Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matoke in Curry Sauce
- Prepare 15 of large bananas.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Small piece ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 of all purpose seasoning cubes.
- You need 1 bunch of corriander.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots diced.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 4 tbs of cooking oil.
Cajun Chicken Wings in Pineapple Tangawizi BBQ Sauce. I am one of those people who eats according to what their soul desires. Curry Recipes Egg Recipes Indian Food Recipes Kenyan Recipes Ethnic Recipes Egg Curry Chicken Gravy Middle Eastern Recipes Naan. The most Delicious Matoke Curry you will Have.
Matoke in Curry Sauce instructions
- Peel bananas, cut into halves and boil in salted water till tender then drain the stock and set aside for the sauce.
- Fry onions in oil and when they are translucent, add minced ginger and garlic. Fry until they release a nice aroma..
- Add in the two all purpose seasoning cubes and one teaspoon of curry powder. Stir and cook for about a minute..
- Add in tomatoes and a little bit of the stock that you put aside and let the tomatoes cook till tender..
- Add in the diced carrots, saute for about 2 minutes(I do so because I like to have my carrots crunchy but you can cook a little longer if you like them completely cooked). Then add the remaining stock and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Slowly add in the boiled bananas and some salt and mix gently to avoid mashing then let it simmer for like 3 minutes. Turn off the cooker and finally add your corriander..
- Serve while hot with a vegetable of your liking and enjoy👌😋.
Hello guys I tried East African Cuisine,(Matoke in a peanut sauce served with sautee spinach)its a ugandan delicacy but its such a. Matoke-green bananas common dish in east Africa, very healthy and easy to make. Come join me as i teach you how to prepare. On this episode of Food Time Chef Ali prepares Swahili plantains Matoke in coconut sauce to go with some great thai inspired. Melt this slowly in milk, stirring until dissolved to avoid lumps. (If lumps happen, process in a blender until smooth).
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Most men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some necessary changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to look after your body while you can do so. Your body cannot run properly if it fails to have adequate nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because a lot of folks choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain diseases. Ingesting these superfoods will . You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You need to include several superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.