Potatoes Fenugreek leaves In White Millet Jowar Rotla.
You can have Potatoes Fenugreek leaves In White Millet Jowar Rotla using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potatoes Fenugreek leaves In White Millet Jowar Rotla
- It’s 2 of Boiled Potatoes (smashed).
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Fenugreek leaves Wash and Chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of White Millet Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 of green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of curd.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water to knead the dough.
- You need as needed of Ghee to apply on Rotla after roasted.
Potatoes Fenugreek leaves In White Millet Jowar Rotla step by step
- Take a mixing bowl add smashed potatoes, Fenugreek leaves, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, oil, curd, all dry masala. Mix it well. Need the dough add water as required to knead the soft and smooth dough. Keep a side for half an hr..
- Take a thick tava on medium flame..
- Now make medium sized ball roll it like thick roti. Placed it on hot tava. Roast it from both the side on medium flame..
- Take it out on a plate apply ghee and serve it with chutney, ketchup or any dip..
- Here I shaped up cookpad logo..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One great feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are in. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Many nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.