Ground Beef and Potato Curry. Add onions and saute till they start to turn a light golden colour. Add curry leaves, cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon stick. Stir and then add ginger garlic paste, methi.
Then add the water (enough to cover the potatoes) and the vinegar. Deep fry the potatoes until cooked. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown. You can cook Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- It’s 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- Prepare 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of ground white pepper.
- It’s 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Use a wooden spatula to break up the beef into small pieces to ensure no lumps. This Indian Beef Curry with Potatoes is a rich and delicious dish that will warm you from the inside out. Ground Beef Curry aka minced curry – An easy South African meal with earthy and aromatic flavors made with minced or ground beef, potatoes, peas flavored with curry powder, paprika, ground ginger and other spices. Guaranteed for a fabulous meal even on busy weeknights!
Ground Beef and Potato Curry instructions
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
We do love anything curry in our house, especially me! Add the potatoes, beef, and the curry paste. Stir everything so that the paste is evenly distributed among the beef and potatoes. Add the coconut milk, broth, bay leaves, sugar, fish sauce, tamarind paste, and crushed peanuts. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One terrific feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Unfortunately, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. A lot of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You need to include several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.