You can cook Matoke Stew#authormarathon# using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matoke Stew#authormarathon#
- It’s 16 pieces of matoke, peeled, left whole.
- It’s 3 of large onions.
- You need 3 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tablespoonful of royco.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Matoke Stew#authormarathon# instructions
- These are bananas harvested a week ago, brings a sweet taste unlike when cooked immediately after being harvested. Peel your bananas and put in a bowl/basin of salty water to prevent them from darkening after peeling..
- Heat your cooking Sufuria, put your cooking oil. Add the onions and cook till soft. Add the tomatoes and cook till soft..
- Add in 150mls of water and let it boil. Now put the Matoke arranging them well, and cover. Let them cook for 10minutes..
- Mix the Royco with warm water, 50mls, stir and add in the stew. Cook for 10minutes in medium heat. Note: I did not add salt since to me it was fine, after adding Royce. So, Taste first before adding salt to it. If you add salt, cook for 3minutes more, remove from fire, and serve. Enjoy!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is possible regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You need to look after yourself while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Since most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular maladies. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.