Purple Sweet Potato Bread!.
You can cook Purple Sweet Potato Bread! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purple Sweet Potato Bread!
- You need of A. 400 g bread flour.
- Prepare 250 g of purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed).
- Prepare 40 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 160 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
- You need of B. Filling.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- You need 170 g of sifted plain flour.
- Prepare C. of Other.
- It’s 30 ml of milk.
- You need 30 g of almond flakes.
Purple Sweet Potato Bread! instructions
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use..
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size..
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls..
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size..
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC)..
- Love the beautiful purple!.
- Cut into slices!.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One great feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? As a lot of folks choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse some maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.