Crock Pot Beef Stew. Save On Crock Pot Beef Stew. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
In a large skillet, brown meat in oil in batches. Instructions Mix vegetables, water and Beef Stew Seasoning Mix in slow cooker. Stir into ingredients in slow cooker. You can have Crock Pot Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Beef Stew
- It’s 2 lb of Chuck meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme, minced.
- It’s 2 of Carrots, peeled and sliced.
- You need 2 of Stalks of Celery, Sliced.
- You need 1 large of Onion, copped into 4.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 of 15 oz. Can, Unsalted Diced Tomatoes.
Mix flour, salt, pepper and pour over meat. Stir to coat meat with flour. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well. Add the flour and water mixture to the crock pot.
Crock Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Place cubes meat and flour in a ziplock bag, seal and shake until pieces are fully covered in flour..
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat and sear the pieces of meat for 4 minutes until all sides are nicely brown..
- Remove meat from pan and place into the crockpot..
- Add the red wine and stock to the sauté pan and bring to a boil for one minute, scraping off the bits of meat that have caramelized in the pan with a wooden spoon..
- Add the reduced liquid to the crock pot along with the remaining ingredients and combine..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve..
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add stew meat, and cook until evenly browned on the outside. Transfer to a slow cooker along with the carrots, potatoes, parsley, and pepper. Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipes Make an all-time favorite meal into a no-fuss solution with these slow-cooker beef stew recipes. Packed with hearty beef and a bounty of vegetables, they're great options for satisfying family dinners everyone will rave about.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? As a lot of folks choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular maladies. Eating these superfoods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. You need to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.