Steamed Bajri Muthiya.
You can have Steamed Bajri Muthiya using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Bajri Muthiya
- It’s 1 cup of bajri flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated lauki or bottlegourd( you can also use methi leaves instead of lauki.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of green chilli,ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red chill powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasme seeds.
Steamed Bajri Muthiya instructions
- Take grated lauki in a deep vessel and add bajri, aata, all the spices, curd, green masala, sugar, sesame seeds and salt and mix it properly. Now add oil and keep aside for 5 mins so that water is released from lauki and now you know how much water you will need..
- Now make small cylindrical shape pieces and steam it for 15 mins or until cooked properly..
- Let it cool completely and then cut into pieces. Serve with mint chutney and tomato sauce. You can also eat this for breakfast also with tea and coffee or curd. An ideal travel food..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Of course, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. This food section has what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other essentials. Also, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.