Bajra Methi Paratha.
You can have Bajra Methi Paratha using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bajra Methi Paratha
- It’s 1 cup of bajra flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan (gram flour).
- It’s 1 cup of fenugreek leaves chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 3 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of carom seeds (ajwain).
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need As required of Ghee for roasting.
- You need as required of Water for kneading.
Bajra Methi Paratha step by step
- In a bowl take methi, coriander leaves, green chillies, and all dry masalas and oil mix nicely..
- Now add all the flours and mix, it should bind, if not add some oil, now put water in batches and knead a semi-soft dough..
- Keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Divide the dough in portions, take one portion and dust it with wheat flour and roll in shape of paratha.
- Heat a tawa, place the paratha and cook on medium flame on both the sides, apply ghee on both the sides and roast it nicely..
- Once done, remove and serve with curd or pickle or ginger tea..
- Repeat for rest of the portions..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a new one. You must learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Since most people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run well. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. You should have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.