Bajra Ghens (ઘેંસ).
You can have Bajra Ghens (ઘેંસ) using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bajra Ghens (ઘેંસ)
- You need 1 Bowl of Whole Millet (Bajra) After process.
- Prepare 1/4 of Bowl Whole Wheat.
- Prepare 6-7 Bowl of Buttermilk.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Water If Required.
- You need of Garnish:.
- You need of Grated and Slightly Roasted Coconut (Optional).
- You need of To Serve:.
- It’s of Ghee.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Sugar.
Bajra Ghens (ઘેંસ) instructions
- Sprinkle Water and Slightly wet Bajra and wheat and keep aside for 5minutes..
- Coarsely Grind it in a mixture jar and strain it through wheat strainer..
- Toss and remove the chaff of the grains by winnowing it. A traditional process where you toss the grain in the air to remove lighter particles or outer layer of the grains..
- Take a non-stick vessel and roast the grains for a minute..
- Add buttermilk and stir well..
- Add salt as per taste when it gets warm. Mix well..
- Stir and cook on a medium and slow flame gradually till the grains gets softer and mix well with the buttermilk..
- Add water if required. Adding warm water is batter..
- Put off the gas once the grains are cooked properly and the consistency is as good as khichdi..
- Serve Hot. Garnish with coconut..
- Ghens can be served in three ways:.
- 1. With Ghee.
- 2.With Ghee and Sugar as per taste..
- 3.With Ghee, Milk and Sugar..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary changes in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you won’t be able to obtain a healthy one. You have to look after your health while you are able to. Your body has to have the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? As a lot of folks decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This aisl is filled with what are now known as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse some maladies. Ingesting these superfoods will . When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.