Caramel Rasogolla. Made with chena, a special milk cheese, here's one Indian dessert you'll not want to miss! For those who know and relish them, Bengali rasgulla or roshogulla really don't need any introduction. The recipe of this rasgulla variant – nolen gurer rosogolla (rasgulla) – is made with date palm jaggery, which is called nolen gur in Bangla.
Also, it has a distinctive dark brown colour (that is why,. To make basic rasgulla, start by adding milk to a pot and bringing it to a boil, allow it to cool for a couple of hours, and remove the top layer of cream. Then, bring the milk to a boil again and add a mixture of citrus juice and water, stirring everything until the milk has curdled. You can have Caramel Rasogolla using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Rasogolla
- It’s 1/2 ltr of full cream milk.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar or as required according to your taste.
- It’s 1 of Muslin cloth (1 Medium Size).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Maida.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Caramel:.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of sugar,.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of water.
- You need 6-7 Cups of Water.
In a separate saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. In a small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around sides of pan. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, salt and nutmeg. Remove milk from heat; stir a small amount of hot milk into egg mixture.
Caramel Rasogolla instructions
- Take a pot and boil milk, don't leave that milk, see when one boil comes add there vinegar while mixing with same quantity of water and make chena..
- Now take a muslin cloth and a net and drain the excess water and wash it properly with runny water. Now tie them properly and leave it for 2 hr's. Now bring that chena on a flat plate add there Cornflour and maida and Knead it for 20 mins..
- Preparation of Caramel and sugar syrup: Take a big kadhai or handi add there 2 Tablespoons of water and start the process of caramel. When the sugar changes it colour then add 4 to 5 cups of water and add 1 and 1/2 Cups of sugar to it. You can add more sugar also according to your taste. Now add cardamom powder and mix it well. Let the sugar dissolves properly..
- Final process: in the mean time start making small…small balls of chena and drop them one by one on that prepared sugar syrup. On a high flame cook for 20 mins. Check them if more water required add it. Now switch off the gas and cool the Rasogolla to the room temperature and then keep it on the refrigerator for 7 to 8 hr's. Then enjoy….
Some call it Rasgulla, Rasgulle or rosogolla in Bengali. Whatever the name is – Theses sweet cheese balls are really sinful dessert, compel your mouth to drop water. If you trace the history of rosogolla you will find that the origin of this sweet balls are from Orissa, India. Later on it became famous in West Bengal. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these superfoods will . When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You must include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.