Taco Night Round II.
You can cook Taco Night Round II using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Night Round II
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of leftover taco meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of small pasta cooked and drained.
- It’s 2 cup of crushed nacho chips.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of of condensed cheddar soup.
- You need 1 jar of of salsa(my husband wont eat tomato chunks so I ran mine through a blender).
- You need 1 of TOPPINGS OF CHOICE: SOUR CREAM, SHREDDED LETTUCE OR DICED TOMATOES.
Taco Night Round II instructions
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan and add 1 cup of crushed nachos..
- Combine soup, taco meat, salsa and milk and heat until its warmed through. Add to cooked pasta and mix well..
- Put taco meat and pasta mixture over nachos and add the remaining cup off crushed nachos on top. Top with 2 cups of cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Top with anything you normally add to your taco. A can of corn could be added to the taco mix or even some type of bean. This is the basic recipe..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of folks appreciate. This is possible regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? As people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This food section has what are now recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function optimally. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.