Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Pie Crust Recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pie Crust Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pie Crust Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pie crust recipe recipe. To cook easy pie crust recipe you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Pie Crust Recipe:
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 150 g of butter, cold but softened.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 6 tbsp of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
Steps to make Easy Pie Crust Recipe:
- Gather all the ingredients. Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl..
- To the dry ingredients, add in the butter and coarsely break it in using a spatula or your hands till it resembles coarse sand..
- Then, add the egg and milk and mix first with a spatula or wooden spoon and eventually continue with your hands to bring it together till it forms a dough, add a splash more of milk if your dough is too hard or is breaking and bring it back together..
- Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 10 – 15 minutes for the dough to rest and chill..
- After the dough chills, bring it out and roll on a floured surface to fit your pie dish, the dough is enough for a bottom and top crust. If blind baking, bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the middle rack for 35 – 40 minutes. If baking with a filling, roll out the dough to fit your pie dish, add in the filling and cover with top crust. Brush the top of the pie with some egg wash (1 egg and a tbsp of milk).Bake at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the middle rack for 45 – 50 minutes..
- Below is an apple pie I made using this pie crust recipe. It is delicious. Happy Baking!.
Sift the flour and salt together into a large bowl. Using only your fingertips, pinch the cubes of butter into the flour, breaking up the butter as you go, until no large lumps remain. Shake the bowl to force the large chunks of butter to the surface. Our basic flaky pie crust recipe is the best way to achieve ultra-light, crisp and of course, ethereally flaky pie dough. Then, remove rice, beans or pie weights and foil from pie crust.
If you find this Easy Pie Crust Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.