Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice.
You can cook Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice using 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice
- You need of Meatballs—————-.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of Casserole—————.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of instant rice.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Creaminess———————.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of drippings from the meatballs.
- Prepare of Tater Chips——————.
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed potato chips I used ones with ridges.
Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice instructions
- For the meatballs mix the ground chuck with the spices and parmesan cheese..
- Let it sit 3-5 minutes heat the oil while it rest..
- Form little marble sized meatballs and fry.
- Boil the 6 cups of water with salt and peel and slice the carrots.
- Wash and Chop the celery and onions.
- Add the carrots to the boiling water and cover for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck, celery, and onions..
- Add spices stir and boil after 15 minutes covered add the rice. Cook 20 minutes longer stir occasionally if using regular rice. Once you remove from heat keep covered for 20 minutes. This is to insure the rice to be completely done..
- To the hot meatball drippings add the flour and stir letting it cook making a Roux..
- Add the water and spices let cook simmering and stirring constantly till thickened..
- Make sure there is no lumps.
- Add the creaminess and meatballs.
- Let cook simmering for 5 minutes and cover..
- It's done let sit for 15 minutes covered.
- Add potato chips right before serving.
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Naturally, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores now carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.