Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake.
You can cook Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake
- It’s of Biscuit mix:.
- You need 1 of pck tea biscuit/digestive biscuit.
- You need 2 of tblspn nestle cream.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need of Cream mix:.
- It’s 1 can of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 4 pcs of kiri square cheese.
- You need 1 of tspn vanilla.
- It’s 1 can of nestle cream.
- You need of Basbusa mix:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pistacio nut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix the biscuit,nestle cream and butter in bowl. Then put in moulding pan. Press the biscuit good in the pan. Then put in freezer for a minute to become cold..
- Put all the ingredients of cream mix in blender then blend it good before putting up the biscuit.. then put in over for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients of basbusa mixture then put the top of cream. Then put inside the oven for only 20 minutes..
- If finish put in freezer for an hour to become cold. Before serve put pistacio nut powder at the top then put rose flower for design. Then serve..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You have to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run properly if it does not get adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.